Our Catholic ethos is central to all that we do. We promote our school C.I.R.C.L.E values which are in keeping with our distinctive Catholic nature.
Through our C.I.R.C.L.E. values we aim to:
- Assist pupils in acquiring appropriate social and emotional skills, with high expectations of self-discipline and independence
- Promote a strong partnership between the parish of St Michael the Archangel, parents, staff and pupils
- Actively including pupils in achieving and celebrating success
- Develop a creative, challenging and inspiring curriculum.
- Create an environment where every child will flourish and achieve their full potential.